SLO Delicious is a new, upscale bake shop in the heart of downtown SLO on Garden Street, next to Hotel Cerro. We feature hand-made chocolate truffles, wedding/special occasion cakes, fresh-made pastries, sandwiches, salads and much more.
We’re currently accepting applications for those interested in joining our team.
We are looking for 2 enthusiastic, part-time team members to help with food prep, assisting guests, work collaboratively with the team, follow safety standards and measures, and do general cleaning. Fast-paced, fun environment, that smells amazing!
- We offer competitive pay, a flexible schedule, employee meals, and tips.
- And, if you’re interested in learning to bake and decorate, we may be willing to mentor the right person interested in the culinary field.
- Customer service – food prep, Square register, placing orders, and cleaning.
- Experience in Customer Service or food-related industry is a plus, but not required. Weekend availability is strongly desired.
- Open daily from 7am-4pm, closed on Tuesdays. Hours are part-time but could turn into full-time for the right person.
- Please download the application (PDF) and fill it out completely.
- Email application with your resume, and include the desired hours/days of the week you’re available to work to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Michael & Chef G